Beauty products | My fav essentials (eyeshadow palette and more)

1:45 dop.

Hi lovelies ♥ In today's beauty post, I want to show you some products that I currently like and I think could be an inspiration for you as well. If you have already purchased any of the listed products, write in the comments how satisfied or dissatisfied you are with the product. Or write me in the comments which product interested you and why. I'd love to read your comments ♥ xo


Merle Norman Knockout nudes eyeshadow palette


 Your must-have eye shadow palette features eight versatile mattes and two light-catching metallics. From subtle neutrals to smoldering plums, there’s a cool hue for every mood.

Long lasting, beautiful colours.. I think I fell in love wih Merle Norman again! I love their skincare and foundation products and this one seems to be my next must have!



shop here (67 USD)

Loreal Paris Eyebrow Artist Plump & set 5 ml


Gracing your brows with its lightweight formula, this gel adds volume to the hairs, helping them to appear bigger and bolder. With a spoolie brush, the tool is angled to ensure effortless application, offering professional precision with each stroke. Letting you unleash your creativity, this applicator can be used to sculpt a myriad of looks and styles. Apply delicately for a more understated 00s brow or keep brushing until you feel like Cara Delevingne. Available in 6 shades, this gel can be colour matched for more natural, no-makeup makeup, or darkened for something fiercer.

Something I wish to try this year! Eyebrow gel definitely make my eyebrows more perfect than when using eyepencil.
shop here (7.99 GBP)


Uoma Beauty Badass Icon Matte Lipstick





shade: Coretta

shop here (21.50 GBP)

MARC JACOBS BEAUTY At Lash'd Lengthening And Curling Mascara

Marc Jacobs Beauty’s At Lash’d Lengthening and Curling Mascara is a Longwear, lengthening and curling mascara for a highly defined, full extension lash look. The formula features lash conditioners Biotin Peptide and Provitamin B5.

At Lash’d delivers instant length and curl, plus ultra-defined volume. The vegan flake and smudge-resistant formula is lightweight and buildable without making lashes look crunchy or clumpy. The wavy-bristled wand was designed to evenly coat every lash for flawless application.

shop here (25 GBP)


Pat McGrath Mothership Divine Rose VII eyeshadow palette

Who is  Pat? Pat McGrath is a British make-up artist. She has been called the most influential make-up artist in the world by Vogue magazine and other commentators. In 2019 she was included in Time's 100 most influential people list.

A potent provocation of lush floral shadows envelop the lids in a breathtaking bouquet of finishes. Vibrant golds, lascivious roses, peach provocateurs and exquisite bronzes captivate the eyes with next-level divinity, unprecedented blendability and unlimited multidimensional effects.



shop here (120 GBP)



You Might Also Like

4 komentářů

  1. Ta rtěnka vypadá jako by mi byla dělaná přímo pro mě. Skvělá barva :)

    Gabux | Poslední článek

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Produkty vypadají moc hezky, sama jsem myslím žádný z nich nezkoušela, ale zaujala mne pomáda na obočí od L’Orealu, ta by se mi časem i hodila 😊

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Vypadá to na skvělé produkty! Nejvíc mě zaujala ta řasenka od Marca Jacobse. :))

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Ježiš tak ty paletky vypadají obě božsky!

    OdpovědětVymazat

Fav posts

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
A young woman living in the south of England. Traveling and studying as well as working in this country has motivated me to start writing about my life experience. I was only eighteen years old when determined to change my life completely. Now I am focusing on my studies and blogging, which is my biggest hobby. If you like my content, you can support me through my etsy business.

Follow me