Cosy autumn days & zdravé banana pancakes | Vlog 13

7:06 dop.


Say yes for the next autumn vlog! In today's video you will see how I spend my autumn days in England, as well as you can see some food - and in this vlog you will see how I am preparing my favourite banana pancakes, which this time I made with oatmeals.

Zdravím vás u dalšího autumn vlogu! V dnešním videu uvidíte, jak trávím svoje podzimní dny v Anglii, stejně tak se můžete těšit na spoustu jídla - a v tomto vlogu uvidíte moje oblíbené banana pancakes, které tentokrát dělám s ovesnými vločkami. Ať se video líbí ♥

You Might Also Like

0 komentářů

Fav posts

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
A young woman living in the south of England. Traveling and studying as well as working in this country has motivated me to start writing about my life experience. I was only eighteen years old when determined to change my life completely. Now I am focusing on my studies and blogging, which is my biggest hobby. If you like my content, you can support me through my etsy business.

Follow me