Vegan yogurt bowl & new summer outfits | Vlog 07

5:38 dop.


Finally, one of the remaining summer vlogs is out! In this video you will see how I spent relaxing summer days, what my breakfast looks like and something from the surrounding nature, where it played with colours everywhere. Let me know if you would welcome subtitles in videos, or rather entire English vlogs. Like the video and subscribe ♥

. . . . .

Konečně jeden ze zbývajících letních vlogů je přístupný :) V tomto videu uvidíte jak jsem trávila pohodové letní dny, jak vypadá moje breakfast i něco z okolní přírody, kde to všude hrálo barvami. Dejte mi vědět, jestli byste u videí uvítali titulky, nebo spíše celé vlogy v angličtině. Taktéž zhlédnutím tohoto videa zjistíte, jaké dvě souvislá videa můžete očekávat v blízké době. Ať se video líbí.

You Might Also Like

2 komentářů

  1. Moc hezký vlog i záběry, léto se opět blíží a pohled na ty květiny a přírodu je zkrátka nádherný. :))

    OdpovědětVymazat

Fav posts

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
A young woman living in the south of England. Traveling and studying as well as working in this country has motivated me to start writing about my life experience. I was only eighteen years old when determined to change my life completely. Now I am focusing on my studies and blogging, which is my biggest hobby. If you like my content, you can support me through my etsy business.

Follow me