Autumn favourite outfits | Primark, Tezenis, Dr. Martens

12:43 dop.

Autumn is coming... Hi everyone, a new lookbook video is out! In this video I am going to show you my top favourite autumn outfits. You can notice that I am a big fan of black and brown combinations as well as of wearing Dr Martens boots in autumn and winter :) List of  all the pieces of clothing I am wearing at the end of the video.

♥ capsule wardrobe friendly ♥

You Might Also Like

19 komentářů

  1. Moc pěkné, nejvíce se mi líbí první :)

    SmileThess

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Krásné outfity! :) Jen škoda, že je teď člověk nemá kam moc vynosit..

    Another Dominika

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Děkuji za komentáře ♥ Inu, to sice moc není kam, ale i přesto je fajn se cítit hezky, třebaže jdeme jenom na procházku apod. :)

      Vymazat
  3. Hey dear i loved your blog and your outfits are amazing! Really like them and i will try make a copy of your style eheh
    i already followed and i want invite you to visit and follow mine back if you want <3

    www.pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thanks a lot for your sweet comment my sweetheart ♥ I am pleased you like them haha ♥ :)

      Vymazat
  4. Beautiful outfits. They're perfect for this season.
    Have a good week-end!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. TEZENIS mám moc ráda a věci z něj vypadají moc hezky :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Tezenis mají super kousky :) třebaže mají krásné plavky stejně jako spodní prádlo, tak já mám od nich asi nejraději ty halenky a tílečka, hehe :D

      Vymazat
  6. Super outfity, já si nakoupila takového oblečení, ale není to kam nosit :( To se máš, že je v Anglii všude otevřeno!:D

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Už není otevřeno! :D No hele a já mám pořád choutky na nákup nových a nových kousků, třebaže to nebudu mít kam nosit.. a co teprve těch rtěnek a lesků na rty.. :D

      Vymazat
  7. So nice outfits!!! very classy and trendy, and just perfect for the season!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
  8. Lovely outfits, perfect for this time of year! xx

    http://www.dellalovesnutella.co.uk/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  9. Moc hezké podzimní outfity, mám velmi podobný styl a líbí se mi, jak jsi vše zkombinovala! :))

    OdpovědětVymazat
  10. Skvělý outfity! :) dím dál víc mám ráda takový ty neutrálnější barvy, které se dají kombinovat na milion způsobů :)

    Belle âme

    OdpovědětVymazat
  11. Wonderful lookbook, love it!
    https://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com/

    OdpovědětVymazat

Fav posts

Lifestyle

Lifestyle
A young woman living in the south of England. Traveling and studying as well as working in this country has motivated me to start writing about my life experience. I was only eighteen years old when determined to change my life completely. Now I am focusing on my studies and blogging, which is my biggest hobby. If you like my content, you can support me through my etsy business.

Follow me